The chemical industry is a part of the industry that supplies the chemicals needed by other industries by converting the raw materials into the required materials.
1. In the explosives section, 2 to 5 percent of talc is used in the separating nitroglycerin from acid during nitroglycerin production process.
2. In dynamite production in order to maintain chemical stability
3. It is used for prevention from formation of acidic substances in the composition of talc, zinc oxide, calcium carbonate and gypsum or lime particles.
4. In Scandinavia talc is use for its deink property to recycle used paper.
5. This material is industrially used in wastewater treatment plants for water treatment.